App-etite for Success: Mitigating Financial, Regulatory and Reputational Risk
- How does your firm know it is entering business with reputable people or businesses?
- Looking to enhance your business research with risk analysis?
Then this ALLA LNAU CPD will help.
Now more than ever law firms are under pressure to better understand their prospects, clients, litigation opponents, IOP/M&A targets and business associates to help mitigate their financial, regulatory and reputational risk and reduce liability.
Join this one hour webinar to gain an understanding of the:
- Current anti-corruption and compliance landscape
- Regulators expectations
- Recent enforcement activity
- Due diligence process (from free > paid > risk advisors)
Presented by Mark Dunn:
Mark Dunn is the Due Diligence Leader for Risk and Compliance at LexisNexis. He developed Lexis Diligence – the solution used by banks, law firms and accountants to conduct enhanced customer due diligence. Mark is a highly-regarded industry thought leader and has written extensively for industry journals
Cost: Free to ALLA members, join us if you are interested
See the Lexis Nexis invite for further information and a link to registration.
We Thank: Lexis Nexis for assistance
– See more at: